Thursday, August 6, 2015

Whoopsie Daisy

OK so once again I have fallen down on my job as a blogger!!! Summer has been AMAZING as always and it is almost over :(. It was jam packed full of wonderful adventures, (hence the reason for the blog hiatus!) One of those adventures happens to be my new business!!! My friend Jessica and I have recently embarked on a new journey that we like to call Whoopsie Daisy!!! We are event florist and more (not sure quite yet what and more means but we'll find out as we encounter it.) We are super duper excited for this opportunity. We have a wedding coming up in September and then Homecoming!!!

Homecoming in Texas is a huge ordeal so we have spent the last part of the summer getting prepared for that. We are both so excited to see where this adventure takes us, who knows we may be famous one day!!! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment