Thursday, December 9, 2010

My skinny tree



I love my skinny tree. My grandmother gave it to me several years ago when I thought I would never have a fake tree and I have loved it ever since. It fits perfectly in my small living area. I decided to go in a completely different direction with my colors this year too. My inspiration came from some super cute wrapping paper that I bought from a school fundraiser. I will share a picture of it after I get some presents wrapped.



 I love bows and polka dots!!!!!




I have 3 Nativity scenes...I always put them all out since Jesus is the reason for the season







I saw a version of this on Funky Junk Interiors and just had to try it out.

Since we don't have a fireplace I decided to hang our stockings on an old ladder that I made out of pickets. My Mimi made the stockings for us.

And here are my kiddos trees in their rooms:


No comments:

Post a Comment