Friday, December 16, 2011

BUSY BEE

WOW what a busy month I have had!!!!! SOOOO MUCH has happened...
#1 We are OFFICIALLY in contract on our new house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If everything goes according to plan we will be moving in the middle of January!!!! God is so good!!!!
#2 The Hunger Games...these books consumed my entire brain for 2 weeks. 2 weeks that I did not have to spare mind you. Once I pulled my self out of the fantasy world of Panem, I had reality demanding my attention.
#3 Dance, Dance, Dance...it is that time of year again that keeps me on the move. Paige's winter dance recital starts tonight. I am so excited, it is one of my favorite things!!! They are performing Camille and The Land of Dreams. She will be a rag doll and a mime. Will definitely post pics soon!!!
#4 Christmas...duh!!!! People who have all their gifts bought way ahead of time just irritate me jealous I am more of a Christmas Eve shopper which tends to cause stress, irritability, hair loss...and so on. Plus I decided to take on the responsibility of being my daughter's 3rd grade class room mother so I also have a party to plan in the midst of the chaos which brings me to...
#5 DIET...on hiatus until I slow down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment