Thursday, February 28, 2013

Am I Really Cut Out For Blogging

WOW!!!!! It has been over a year since I have posted ANYTHING!!!! I was searching the internet last night for some ideas for church when all of a sudden it hit me...I have a blog!!!! So much has happened since I last posted so here is yet another quick update....

We are OFFICIALLY the owners of my DREAM HOME!!! We have been living here for a little over a year now. Will post pics soon when it is clean. My awesome hubby Tony and I are now the youth directors of our church. We started in September and it has been a true blessing on our lives. I am currently privileged to be working part time at our local greenhouse which is owned by one of my best friends!!! My daughter is currently preparing for a dance competition in April and my son is doing EVERY sport as usual. I have been finding that I have a lot more free time here lately maybe I can stay on top of my blog!!! Oh yeah one more update...Diet Here I Come...I done went far far away!!!! Maybe I will try again in the future.

So that is a quick catch up for now...stay tuned I will be back with pictures of my house and I hope to do a lot of posts on things with our youth group!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment