Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2016 Here I Come

OK sooooo here goes...

Lets take a quick recap of last years "resolutions"...Original post here

#1 produce more fruit STILL NEEDS WORK
#2 take more breaks in life (tonight's sermon) I THINK I MANAGED TO GET BUSIER
#3 participate in WWIW on The Pleated Poppy NOT A ONCE
#4 cook more MAYBE A LITTLE
#5 eat as a family DIDN'T HAPPEN but we made use of the dinner table as a ping pong table
#6 spend more time with God I DID IMPROVE HERE BIT STILL NEEDS CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT
#7 be more of a servant STILL NEEDS A LOT OF WORK :(
#8 Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!!! LOL

Notice "lose weight" is not included...since it has been on my past 20 resolutions, I though I'd just skip a year and see what happens. THANK GOODNESS...WHAT HAD HAPPENED WAS 40 POUNDS!!!

HMMMMM....

Well thank the good Lord for new beginnings!!!

How about a "To Do" list this year??? I LOVE "To Do" lists! But even more than making them, I love crossing things off...so much that I will even add something that has already been done just to have the satisfaction of crossing it off!!!

Here is my 2016 "To Do" List



Like how I wrapped "lose weight" up in a nice pretty bow (get healthy)!?!?!?!? 

Here's a blank to do list...for those who share my thrill of "to do's"





No comments:

Post a Comment