Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Diet Here I Come...Day 24 and 10 DAY COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAY 24 142.8 lbs 
Today is my last day on cycle 1 of the 17 day diet!!!!!!! My total weight loss so far is 10.5 lbs!!!! YAY ME!!!! My pants are noticeably looser and the pants I haven't been able to get into (size 6) are buttoning not comfortable by any means . Tomorrow I get to start back on a few carbs!!!! I have planned my first cheat day...it is going to be Thursday Nov. 17th. What is the occasion you say...
Oh yes I am a TWERD, TWIHARD, whatever you want to called dorks like us. We had matching T-shirts made and yes we sit in front of the theater for hours to get a good seat!!! OOOOOHHH I can't wait!!! I plan on eating at my favorite Chinese food restaurant before and I have to have popcorn and butterfingers during!!!! This could possibly be the best night of 2011!!!!!!!!!!

**********10 MORE DAYS**********

No comments:

Post a Comment