Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Diet Here I Come...Day 31

DAY 31 143.8 lbs
I did it!!! I cheated!!! Not only once but twice in the last 4 days and the scale shows it. My cheating started on Saturday. I made cookies, which by the way are the best cookies ever, and I had a few of them. Sunday and Monday went good but last night, I not only fell off the wagon, I JUMPED OFF!!! I had Ritz crackers with almost a whole can of squeeze cheese, then I had more than a few of the best cookies ever, recipe to follow, then after being stuffed already, I had some crackers with spinach dip. It brought me momentary satisfaction but I woke up this morning feeling really down. My first cheat day was not suppose to be until tomorrow :( It is OK though. I picked myself up dusted off all the crumbs and here I go again full speed ahead. I still plan to cheat tomorrow but after that it is all business until I reach my goal!!!! Prayers would greatly be appreciated...Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment