Friday, March 15, 2013

All By Myself

Yes I am singing Celine Dion's song in my head right now. My hubby is gone for the weekend and I am completely alone!!! Well my two kiddos are here but my son is consumed by the Xbox and my daughter is asleep already since she stayed up till 4 in the morning at a sleepover last night. I can do this. I am a big girl!!! OK so I may look like a big girl but I am soooo NOT!!! Nothing makes me realize how completely dependent on my husband I am than being without him. So normally when my husband has to be gone, which has been maybe 4 times in almost 14 years of marriage, I still have my parents but not this time!!! They are out of town!!! So then there is my husbands parents, nope that is who my husband left town with!!! I feel so selfish worrying about myself considering they are going to a funeral. Well lets think, oh how about my brother, NO he is out of town for work!!! I need to just face it I am ALONE!!! I sent my hubby this really sad text...


Pathetic...I know!!!

And here I am tonight having my own pity party with no one to invite!!! My BFF did invite me to come hang with her and her husband but I hated to intrude on their night. Maybe I really should grow up!!! Nah maybe later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment