Tuesday, March 19, 2013

FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!!

Yay, tomorrow is the first day of spring!!! But even more exciting than that is it is my 14th anniversary!!!!

Spring is my favorite season. I love all the flowers and guess what I just so happen to work at a greenhouse and the past 2 nights I have brought stuff home to plant. Working at a greenhouse I should no better than to plant this early but I can't help myself. Here is what I've created so far...


Yes, I totally got the idea from pinterest!!! I would recommend spray paint for the pots though. i used acrylic and it is coming right off. Here are some pics of what we've got going on at the greenhouse...

Begonia

Boston Fern and Geranium

Nasturtium

Petunia

Marigold

Bougainvillea

Ornamental Millet

Salvia

Sweet Potato Vine

Alyssum 
(I have to stick my face in this every time I walk by. It smells soooo good)

Celosia

Aren't they all so beautiful!!!! Wonder what I am gonna take home tomorrow as my anniversary present!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment