Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Diet Here I Come...Day 10

DAY 10 147.4 lbs
So there has been no weight loss since day 8 but I feel really good and I have A LOT of energy which has been non existent for months now. Yesterday when I got on the scale it actually had gone up half a pound but I feel sure that this is due to circumstances out of my control, circumstances that only occur once every month.

Upon my dieting boredom, I have found a few tasty little recipes:

Turkey Chili
1-2 lbs ground turkey
chili seasoning to taste
low carb tomato sauce to taste

Brown turkey and add seasoning and tomato sauce and water to the consistency you like.

It tasted just as good as if I had had made it with ground beef. I added a lot of water to mine to make it really soupy which meant I could eat more of it and on the 17 day diet, in round one you can eat as much meat as you want. The only downside is that there is a lot of sodium which causes water retention but that's nothing a water pill can't take care of

I have also discovered how to make a good fat free ranch dressing, actually it was probably already discovered but still it is new to me

Ranch Dressing
Mix 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix with 1 cup of plain fat free yogurt then add water to get desired consistency.

Let's see what else I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment