Monday, October 24, 2011

What A Weekend and Diet Here I Come

Literally...WHAT A WEEKEND!!!! For someone who doesn't care a lot about sports, you sure wouldn't know it by looking at my life. Friday night football...GO TIGERS!!! We beat our biggest rivals!! Then there was Saturday. Bayley and the Jets had their first peewee football game of the season...they lost 6-0. Then Paige had her last soccer game which turned out to be our first loss, leaving us tied for 1st place over all. Then straight to Midland for Bayley's travel team baseball tournament and a birthday party for Paige's BFF.
We lost our first game, but won the second. Bayley got a triple and got to pitch!!!

This was taken from my phone so it is not a very good picture.

My poor baby boy was so tired after 3 games!!!

Then up early Sunday morning for another game. We won the first and lost the second putting us out of the tournament. We ended up 4th place...not bad out of 16 teams!!! I was so proud of Bayley. He played AWESOME and even got recognized by one of the coaches from another team!!! That was our last tournament until after the 1st of the year, so 2 sports down and just football and dance left for now...WHEW!!! I did get all of my errands run for Halloween preparations!!! Our costumes are gonna be so good!!!! But through all of this madness I DID manage to stay on my diet!!!

DAY 8 147.4 lbs
I had some ups and downs this weekend. I did stay on my diet the entire time YAY ME!!! but I only lost about 1 pound. Yesterday I started the 17 Day Diet by Dr. Moreno, which means absolutely NO CARBS for 17 days. Wish me luck. All in all week one was a success with a total loss of 6.10 lbs. I really need to be skinny for my Halloween costume!!! I wonder if 20 pounds in a week would be possible??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment