Monday, October 3, 2011

Reflecting on the Summer

WOW Summer came and went faster than I could blink my eyes. I am not even sure where it went. I guess most of it was consumed with baseball. Bayley made little league this year, which in our small town is practically the MLB. He was picked up by the braves as a catcher...
We got second place in the league and went on to the playoffs making it to round three
Good job Braves!!!!
And then just when we thought basball was over for the year, Bayley made ALLSTARS!!!!!!




Oh and did I mention...there is also his travel team!!!! Wow I think our summer consisted of baseball!!!!

We did have to take a break from all the ball games and enjoy my little girls dance recital...



 This was her first solo dance...She did SOOO Good!!!!!




The star of the show In my eyes anyway and her Daddy!!!!!

It appears that someone might have gotten a hold of the camera...








WOW only a mother could love that face!!!!!!

Both kids road on a float in the parade for the 4th of July Celebration so me and Tony just watched this year for the first time in a while.




Paige got to dance as part of the July 4th festivities!!!



And then there was Church Camp...

My son thought he needed a mohawk for camp








 This is my favorite picture!!! He loves his momma!!!! Not embarrassed at all...LOL

Our group of girls was so sweet and such a blessing!!!

We love church camp. It is so nice to get away from TV and radio and just enjoy God's blessings!!!!

And then we ended the summer with our first travel team tournament. The boys got to play at the Texas Rangers Youth Ballpark. It was a neat experience. We got last place but the boys had a lot of fun.






All in all it was a great Summer!!! I decided to go back to work in the middle of it all so no vacation for us this summer but we will make it up next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment