Friday, October 21, 2011

Impatients...ERRR!!!!!

I have fallen head over heels in love with the most beautiful, warm, comforting, well taken care of, thing and I can't wait for it to hold me. Here is a picture:


Isn't it beautiful!!!!! Hopefully this is what our future holds in store for us. The only thing standing in the way of this love affair is the other house.



True... I do love it also but we have just grown apart or at least I hope to be apart soon. We have had 11 amazing years in our home but I do believe we have out grown all 1200 square foot of it. Well this is where the inpatients kicks in. It has been on the market since the end of August and we have only had one looker. I know, I know, that is only 2 months. I started out in the beginning praying for God's Will in this life changing decision but I have noticed as the weeks pass by my prayers have become more to sound like please God...I have to have that house and Please God...I NEED that house. I am already mentally moved in and I have it all decorated. Here is the entryway/ dinning room

And this is what I am going to put in here

from Kirklands



With this hanging above it

from Anthropologie


Oh and my FAVORITE thing of all...what goes under my dining room table


from Anthropologie


Isn't this the most gorgeous rug ever!!!!!



And then there is the master bedroom that will be big enough for my husband and I to upgrade from our full size bed. You can't tell in the picture but it has deep purple carpet...

And here is the amazing bedding I want for this room


I LOVE ANTHROPOLOGIE!!!!!

and check out the tub in the master bath!!!



Now for the kitchen


and the few things I have picked out for in here:


and of course both are from Anthropology...they really should block my access to this website at work!!!

And there you have my new house that is not even mine yet. But I will hang in there and be patient. If it is in God's will for us to have this house, it will happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment